Milwaukee Miller Time Pub & Grill Cleancare Pledge
Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge. The Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
What You Can Expect at Miller Time Pub & Grill
- As per the City of Milwaukee Mask Mandate, issued on July 13, 2020, a mask or face covering is required in the common areas of the restaurant. Once seated, the mask can be removed. If a mask is needed, please request one at the Host Stand. Milwaukee Code s. 62-8.
- Restaurant surfaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces and restrooms with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the restaurant for your use and convenience.
- Each table will be cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you and your group including all chairs, tabletops, and high-touch areas.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find managers and associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks. Additionally, all Miller Time Pub & Grill associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. In our dining rooms, you will find tables already staggered for an increase of space. Servers at your table will maintain a distance of three feet.
- Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor to easily social distance if a brief wait is necessary.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the restaurant where regular interaction with Miller Time Pub & Grill associates occurs, such as the host stand.
- We will offer digital menus accessible through smartphones and single-use disposable menus when needed.
- We have transitioned to single-use condiments. Additionally, fresh, sanitized glassware will be offered with all beverage refills.
- COMING SOON! Contactless payment.
- Miller Time Pub & Grill is excited to offer curbside pickup as an alternative to dining in. Simply call to place your order and then text us when you arrive. The designated pickup location is on North 5th Street, next to the Hilton Milwaukee City Center street entrance.
- Please proceed to our parking garage entrance on North 5th Street for self-parking. There you will find elevators to take you to the first floor of the hotel and to the Miller Time Pub & Grill entrance by following the signs. We offer guests complimentary validated parking for up to 3 hours in our parking structure. We offer guests complimentary validated parking for up to 3 hours in our parking structure.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Miller Time Pub & Grill has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Miller Time Pub & Grill, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the restaurant to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.