MILWAUKEE MILLER TIME PUB & GRILL CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that uses industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our restaurant. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge. The Miller Time Pub & Grill CleanCare Pledge includes four main initiatives: increased sanitization, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between guests and associates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT THROUGHOUT MILLER TIME PUB & GRILL
- Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find our associates wearing personal protective equipment.
- Miller Time Pub & Grill requires unvaccinated guests to wear a mask while in the common areas of the hotel to help protect the health of your fellow guests and our associates. Starting June 1, 2021, for fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional.
- You are encouraged to maintain a comfortable distance from Miller Time Pub & Grill associates and other guests.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- We will offer digital menus accessible through smartphones and single-use disposable menus when needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- Miller Time Pub & Grill is excited to offer curbside pickup as an alternative to dining in. Simply call to place your order and then call us when you arrive.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Miller Time Pub & Grill has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Miller Time Pub & Grill, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. Please follow all posted instructions and directions from our hotel associates to help minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.